Jaipur Sightseeing Tour Package
If you’re looking to book your holiday trip to Manali in India but don’t know where to start, look no further! This Jaipur Sightseeing Tour Package will help you get the best deal on a holiday to Manali without all the hassle.
Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
Make a Trip to Manali
If you want to take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, and explore some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world, then booking your holiday trip to Manali is definitely the right decision. Not only is the city itself picturesque and charming, but there are also plenty of other attractions and activities on offer that can make your trip truly memorable. One such option is a sightseeing tour package with Jaipur as the destination. Here we’ll outline everything you need to know in order to make your dream holiday come true.
To start with, you’ll need to decide what type of holiday you’re after. If you’re looking for a relaxing getaway, then a Kerala package might be ideal – it includes a variety of attractions such as beach resorts, natural parks and religious sites. However, if you’re looking for something more action-packed, then a Manali trip might be better suited. This includes visits to some of the most popular tourist spots in the area, such as Tiger Leaping Gorge and McLeod Ganj Tibetan Settlement.
What’s it Like in Manali?
What is it like to be in Manali? The people are friendly and welcoming, the scenery is awe-inspiring and the temperatures are perfect. If you’re looking for a holiday that’s both relaxing and active, Manali is the place for you.
There are plenty of things to do in Manali, whether you want to hike through the Himalayas or take a yoga class on the local beach. And if sightseeing is your thing, there’s no need to spend a fortune on tickets – a Golden Triangle India Tour Package will give you all the highlights at a fraction of the price.
Top Tourist Attractions in Manali
Manali is a picturesque hill station located in the state of Himachal Pradesh in north-eastern India. The town is known for its skiing, hiking, and mountaineering opportunities. It also has several tourist attractions that are worth visiting. Here are some of the top tourist attractions in Manali:
- Monkey Temple – This temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Hanuman, who is said to have carried off Sita from her captivity in the Lanka forest. The monkey temple is a popular destination for pilgrims and tourists.
- Kullu Lake – Kullu Lake is one of the most scenic lakes in India and lies at an altitude of 3,200 meters above sea level. The lake is surrounded by snow-capped peaks and offers splendid views of the Himalayas.
- Chandigarh – Chandigarh is a city located in the northern part of Punjab province and was founded by Sir Cyril Radcliffe in 1920 as a memorial to Queen Victoria’s son, Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn (1850-1901). Today, Chandigarh is one of India’s most beautiful and prosperous cities with a rich architecture.
Where to Stay in Manali
Booking your holiday in Manali can be expensive, but with the help of a Jaipur sightseeing tour package you can easily save money. There are many options available for accommodation in Manali, so it’s important to choose wisely. One option is to stay in a guest house or homestay. These provide basic accommodation and meals, but often include access to local attractions and facilities. Another option is to stay in a hotel. However, hotel prices in Manali can be quite high. If budget is a concern, consider staying at a motel or hostel. These offer lower rates than hotels, but don’t offer all the benefits that hotels do. The final option is to rent a villa or chalet. This is the most expensive option, but offers the best quality accommodation and more space than either hostels or motels.
How Much Does it Cost to Visit Manali?
It’s no secret that Manali is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. With its stunning landscape, pristine lakes, and remote Buddhist temples, it’s easy to see why so many people are drawn to this picturesque town in the Himachal Pradesh region. But while visiting Manali is definitely not a cheap affair, there are ways to make your trip more affordable without sacrificing on quality. Here are tips for booking your holiday trip to Manali without breaking the bank:
- Use online travel agents. Online travel agencies offer great deals on packages that include flights, hotels, and all the other essentials you need for a perfect holiday. Just be sure to compare prices before signing up with any one agency – sometimes they have exclusive deals that can save you a lot of money.
- Stay in hostels or budget hotels. Hostels and budget hotels in Manali are generally cheaper than staying in high-end resorts, and they usually offer better value for your money. If you’re looking for something a bit more luxurious, try staying at a resort instead – but keep in mind that these places can be quite expensive.
Highlights of The Area
If you are looking to book your holiday trip to Manali, but don’t want to break the bank, consider booking a Jaipur sightseeing tour package! These tours combine stunning city sights with expert advice on where to eat, sleep and explore on your own – making them perfect for those who want to maximise their time in Jaipur. Here are a few highlights of what you can expect:
-A walk through the busy markets of Jaipur, where you’ll get an insight into the traditional and modern Indian lifestyle
-Stunning views of the Taj Mahal from atop Raja Park
-A traditional mehndi (henna) ceremony at the Aamoli Fort
-A visit to Jai Singh’s Summer Palace, home to some of Jaipur’s most impressive collections of paintings and sculptures
-Free time to wander around the colourful streets of Jaipur on your own or take advantage of the city’s many attractions, such as the Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal and Nahargarh fort.